- 1 bag Cavendish Farms Hash Brown Sticks
- 1 (1 pound) ground sausage roll
- ⅓ cup water
- Cooking spray
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 12 eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat Oven to 425F and bake Cavendish Farms Classic Hash Brown Sticks.
- Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and spread evenly over the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Mix sausage and eggs together in a bowl. Add cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, milk, red bell pepper, spinach, scallion, parsley, salt, and pepper, stirring well after each addition. Pour egg mixture over the baked crescent rolls.
- Bake in the oven until eggs are set, 25 to 30 minutes. Add cooked Hash Brown Sticks to top of the casserole.