1 Home Run Inn frozen cheese pizza
1 ½ cups frozen sweet potatoes
1-ounce packaged prosciutto, chopped
¼ cup mixed fresh mint and basil, chopped
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 450 F.
3. Cook frozen sweet potatoes in microwave oven, according to package directions.
4. Remove to cutting board, cool slightly, and cut large chunks in half.
5. Place frozen pizza on baking pan. Cover pizza evenly with sweet potatoes. Add prosciutto pieces evenly across pizza, on top of sweet potatoes.
6. Sprinkle pizza evenly with mixed herbs.
7. Place pizza in hot oven. Bake 15-20 minutes; cool before serving.
Serves 2 - 4