- 1 Home Run Inn frozen cheese pizza
- 1 ½ cups frozen sweet potatoes
- 1-ounce packaged prosciutto, chopped
- ¼ cup mixed fresh mint and basil, chopped
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Cook frozen sweet potatoes in microwave oven, according to package directions.
- Remove to cutting board, cool slightly, and cut large chunks in half.
- Place frozen pizza on baking pan. Cover pizza evenly with sweet potatoes. Add prosciutto pieces evenly across pizza, on top of sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle pizza evenly with mixed herbs.
- Place pizza in hot oven. Bake 15-20 minutes; cool before serving.
Serves 2 – 4