Crispy planks of shredded hash brown potatoes are topped with creamy hummus, olives, tomatoes, feta and fresh herbs.
- 4 cups Frozen Shredded Hash Browns
- As Needed Salt and Pepper
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- ¾ cup Prepared Hummus
- ½ cup Pitted Olives (Kalamata, Black, or Green)
- 12 each Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ cup Feta Cheese
- 1-1/2 cups Fresh Rosemary (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F
- Microwave the frozen shredded hash browns for 2-3 minutes.
- Press the hash browns onto a nonstick baking sheet lightly sprayed with nonstick spray (this will ensure the potatoes don’t stick).
- Season the potato “flatbread” with salt and pepper. And drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake the potatoes for 15-17 minutes or until they are golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before handling.
- Spread the hummus over the potato “flatbread” and top with a variety of the toppings before serving. Enjoy!