Who said nachos needed chips? Add your favorite nacho toppings to McCain® Sweet Potato Crinkle Fries for a hearty appetizer at any party!
- 12 ounces McCain® Sweet Potato Crinkle Fries
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ cup red onions, chopped
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ½ cup tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeños, sliced
- Prepare sweet potato fries according to package directions.
- Arrange potatoes in a serving skillet and top with grated cheddar and chopped onions.
- Return to oven or place under broiler until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream, tomatoes, bacon bits and jalapeños.
Makes 3 servings