- 4 cups (516g) Wyman’s Wild Blueberries
- 1 premade pie crust
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2⁄3 cup (132g) sugar
- 1⁄4 cup (30g) flour
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Roll out the pie crust and place in a pie tin.
- Next, add the Wyman’s Wild Blueberries to the pie tin.
- In a separate bowl whisk the heavy cream, sugar, flour, lemon zest, and pinch of salt.
- Pour the mixture over top of the berries.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes, until the middle begins to firm up.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
Pie can be served at either room temperature or chilled, and with an optional dollop of whipped cream.