1 package Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower
2 packages frozen Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Zucchini
1 ½ cups cooked chicken, diced
1 small yellow pepper, diced
1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
1/3 cup sliced green onions
2 tablespoons honey
1 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
1 ½ tablespoons diced fresh ginger
2 tablespoons Asian sweet sauce
2 tablespoons chopped basil
Makes 4 servings
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Cook Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower in microwave oven, according to package directions. Set aside.
3. In small bowl whisk together rice vinegar, sliced onions, honey, soy sauce, ginger and sweet sauce. Set aside.
4. In large skillet over medium heat, cook Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Zucchini according to package cooking directions. Remove from heat and drain; return spirals to skillet. Add pepper and chicken; continue to warm over low heat. When ready to serve, stir in cooked Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower.
5. Top with rice vinegar dressing and stir gently to combine over low heat. Top with basil before serving.