- 1 package Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower
- 2 packages frozen Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Zucchini
- 1 ½ cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 small yellow pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons diced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons Asian sweet sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Cook Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower in microwave oven, according to package directions. Set aside.
- In small bowl whisk together rice vinegar, sliced onions, honey, soy sauce, ginger and sweet sauce. Set aside.
- In large skillet over medium heat, cook Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Zucchini according to package cooking directions. Remove from heat and drain; return spirals to skillet. Add pepper and chicken; continue to warm over low heat. When ready to serve, stir in cooked Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower.
- Top with rice vinegar dressing and stir gently to combine over low heat. Top with basil before serving.
Serves 2 – 4