- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 (16 oz.) package boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen Pictsweet Farms 3 Color Pepper & Onion Strips
- 4 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed
- optional toppings
- HEAT 1 tablespoon of oil in skillet. Add chicken and cook thoroughly, stirring often. Remove from skillet.
- PLACE remaining oil in the same skillet. Add frozen vegetables and cook 7-9 minutes.
- RETURN cooked chicken to skillet, add seasoning and mix thoroughly. Cook mixture 5 minutes, stirring often.
- SPOON mixture into tortillas. Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped tomato or salsa.